Captioning and Subtitling Services
How It Works?
- You provide a small movie (proxy) file, preferably MPEG-1 or MOV.
- Using that video, CompuScripts Captioning creates a file containing transcribed and time coded text.
- You receive a caption/subtitle text or black video file for importing into your DVD authoring application.
DVD Design Applications that Support Captions/Subtitles
- Adobe Encore, Apple Compressor, DVD Studio Pro, and many other DVD authoring applications
- Talk with us to discuss your particulars. We are happy to assist you!