SD and HD Electronic Workflows
Caption File or Black Video File for Your NLE
How Does It Work?
- You provide a small movie (proxy) file, preferably MPEG-1 or MOV.
- Using that video, CompuScripts Captioning creates a file containing transcribed and time coded captions.
- You receive a caption text or black video file with closed caption data appropriate for importing into your NLE system.
NLE Systems that Work with a Caption File or Black Video
- Adobe Premier Pro, Apple Final Cut, Sony Vegas, and various AvidNLEs.
- The version of your NLE software impacts the right captioning solution for you.
- Your Hardware/Software System can also impact the right captioning solution for you.
- Talk with us to discuss your particulars. We are happy to assist you!