View Our Sample On YouTube. Don’t forget to turn the captions ON!
YouTube Ready Pricing and Service Options
English to English Only
Five Easy Steps
If you have any questions or would like personal assistance with any of the steps, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Step 1: Choose
YouTube Ready Premium Captions: The video is transcribed. The file contains manually assigned time codes correlated to captions for precise appearances on the screen. Based upon client preferences, the captions are verbatim for better SEO optimization or edited for a desired reading rate. Captions have basic vocabulary research and are spell checked. Pop-on caption blocks are pursuant to DCMP guidelines. Also per DCMP guidelines, captions contain sound effects and speaker IDs. The caption file has an .srt extension.
- YouTube Ready Premium Captions $8 a minute / $72 minimum
YouTube Ready Budget Captions: The video is transcribed. The file contains manually assigned time codes correlated to captions for accurate appearances on the screen. Captions have basic vocabulary research and are spell checked. The captions are broken into pop-on blocks. Captions contain no sound effects or speaker IDs. The caption file has an .srt extension.
- YouTube Ready Budget Captions $6 a minute / $54 minimum
YouTube Ready Transcripts: This file contains only the text of what was said in the video. The transcript file has a .txt extension. When you upload the transcript file, YouTube uses speech processing technology to determine when the words in a transcript should be displayed. YouTube’s speech processing technology is for English only.
- YouTube Ready Transcripts $4 a minute / $36 minimum
Step 2: Communicate
Email your request for a caption or transcript file to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.888.849.9698 with the following information:
- What type of file are you requesting? YouTube Ready premium caption file or YouTube Ready budget caption file or YouTube Ready transcript file
- How will you be sending your video? Email, URL, secure FTP, or postal service
- When do you need the completed file? Normal turnaround is four business days
Step 3: Payment
You may pay by:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
If you choose a credit card, CompuScripts Captioning will email you a confirmation of the service you are requesting, along with a credit card authorization form.
Step 4: Delivery
CompuScripts will provide you with the requested file via email.
- .txt file extension for YouTube Ready Transcripts
- .srt file extension for YouTube Ready Captions
Step 5: Upload
Follow YouTube’s instructions for adding captions to your video by clicking on the “Add New Captions or Transcripts” button.